- 1 box Dreamfield's spaghetti
- 1 pound fake chicken
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup spicy Chili Garlic sauce
- 4 tablespoons Bragg's
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped scallion
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
Meanwhile prepare the sauce: combine remaining ingredients (except chicken) in a bowl and stir until smooth.
I used Smart Strips (chicken strips) and dumped them into the water about 3 minutes before the pasta was done.
Drain spaghetti and chicken, return to pot.
Add sauce to the spaghetti and mix until evenly coated.
Garnish with additional cilantro if desired.
Cook some frozen vegetable spring rolls or your favorite Asian soup to go with this fast meal.