- 1 package whole wheat potato gnocchi
- 1 jar pasta sauce or marinara
- 1 package Daiya mozzarella shreds
- 1 package Gardein Meatless Meatballs
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, rough chopped
Preheat oven to 350. Cook gnocchi according to package directions. While cooking add all other ingredients to a large bowl.
Toss gnocchi into bowl when they are done. Toss everything well and pour into a casserole dish. I was able to use a 9x9 but it was very full. You may opt for a 9x13.
My guy's couldn't wait for me to get a pic before they dove into it.
Enjoy, we served with homemade garlic bread.