- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package gnocchi
- 1 package fresh organic baby spinach
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Daiya mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons vegan Parmesan
In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
Add gnocchi; cook and stir for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
Stir in spinach; cook until spinach is wilted.
Add the beans, tomatoes and pepper; heat through.
Sprinkle with cheeses; cover and removed from heat. Let stand for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve with a side salad and/or a nice slice of bread.