- 1/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Bragg's liquid aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1-2 tablespoons Sriracha Sauce, use the amount you like
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3/4 cup soymilk
For the Stir-Fry:
- 3 medium sweet potatoes (mine were skinny so I used 4), peeled
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil, divided
- 1 package Gardein Teriyaki Chick'n Strips (save sauce for some time later)
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli, florets
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- Garnish: green onion, chopped peanuts, cilantro if desired
Make sauce: In a mdium bowl whisk together all of the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
Cut the ends off of the sweet potatoes and spiralize them. If you don't have a spiralizer you can use a julienne peeler to make noodles. Set aside.
Cut each chick'n strip into 4 pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Heat 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Once oil is hot, add chick'n pieces and cook 4-6 minutes until starting to brown. Remove and set aside.
To the same skillet add the other 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil along with broccoli florets and red pepper strips. Stir-fry about 2-3 minutes.
Add Sweet potato noodles and cook 2-3 minutes longer.
Add the peanut sauce and chick'n; stir well to coat everything. Reduce heat to medium low and cook a few minutes until sweet potato noodles are al dente.
Garnish as desired and enjoy. Serves 4.