- 12 ounces firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon Braggs
- 1 celery stalk, minced
- 1¼ tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon mild curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayo
Press tofu for at least 20 minutes. I put it between paper towels and put a small (but heavy) cast-iron skillet on it.
In a medium large mixing bowl add remaining ingredients.
Stir until well combined.
Crumble tofu into a large mixing the bowl. Let set for a few minutes (this allows the flavor to merge but also enhances the yellow coloring). Stir again.
Taste, adjusting spices as necessary. Add black pepper to taste and serve.