- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Assorted tortilla chips
Add first 12 ingredients into a medium bowl.
Stir well, cover and chill 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
Serve with tortilla chips.