- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1 package Gardein Teriyaki Chicken (use sauce pack for something else), cut strips into bite-sized pieces
- 1 4-ounce can diced green chiles
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 12-ounce can enchilada sauce
- 4 corn tortillas, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Daiya cheddar shreds
- Garnishes: avocado, sour cream, cilantro, etc
- Rice to serve over
Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Saute onion, garlic, zucchini and grated carrot until they start to become tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken and cook 3 minutes or until heated through.
Stir in green chiles, salt, pepper, cumin, beans and enchilada sauce. Stir well and add corn tortillas.
Add cheese and cook on low until cheese begins to melt.
Serve over rice (I used riced Cauliflower).
Garnish as desired: