- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup melted vegan margarine
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups vegan chocolate chips
- 1 ready-made vegan pie-crust
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar and baking powder.
In a separate bowl, whisk together melted margarine, bourbon and vanilla.
Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and whisk until just combined. This will be a pretty thick mixture.
Fold in nuts and chocolate chips. This is now a very thick mixture.
Spread mixture into prepared pie crust.
Let cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!