- 4 bell peppers (I used 2 red and 2 orange), halved and seeded
- Extra-virgin olive oil (I have a misting bottle that works great)
- salt and pepper
- 1 package Beyond Meat Chick'n Strips (cut into quarters)
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 6 ounces vegan cream cheese, softened (I used Toffuti)
- 1 cups shredded mozzarella, divided (I used Daiya)
- 1/2 cup grated vegan Parmesan (I used Follow Your Heart)
- 1/4 cup vegan sour cream (I used Toffuti)
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo (I used Just Mayo)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Preheat oven to 400. On a large, rimmed baking sheet, place the bell peppers cut side-up and mist with oil, then season with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, add chick'n, artichoke heart, spinach, cream cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella, Parm, sour cream, mayo and garlic. Season with salt and pepper, mix until combined.
Divide this mixture evenly between pepper halves.
Top with remaining mozzarella,
Bake until cheese is melted and filling is hot. About 25 minutes. I served these over a bed of Garlic and Olive Oil Couscous.