- 4 ounces tempeh, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 large handful organic baby spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes (nooch)
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- a few grinds of fresh black pepper
Cook tempeh in a nonstick skillet and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Add some broth or water if it tries to stick.
Add the broccoli, onions, and carrots and cook for 3-4 minutes. Adding liquid as needed. Add the remaining ingredients, cook for 2-3 minutes more until the spinach is wilted.
Taste and add salt if needed.