- 1 package Crescent rolls
- 2 Field Roast Frankfurters, cut into 4ths
- 8 thin slices vegan cheese, (I used Daiya and sliced it myself0
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- coarse salt (mine had red pepper flakes in it)
- equal parts pure maple syrup and Dijon mustard
|Ingredients for Pigs|
Cut each hot dog into 4 equal pieces.
Separate the Crescent rolls into 2 rectangle pieces. I use the first 2 triangles as 1 piece and pinch the seams together. Then repeat with the last two. Cut each rectangle into 4 pieces for a total of 8 strips. place a piece of hot god and a slice of cheese on one end.
Roll up and put on aluminum foil covered baking sheet. (I used the small one that fits in my toaster oven.). Repeat with remaining pieces of hot dog, cheese and crescent roll.
Brush tops with melted vegan butter.
Sprinkle with coarse salt.
Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes until nice and brown.
Serve with the dip that you made and enjoy.