Sunday, June 23, 2013

Baked Penne - Revisited

Last night I wanted to make something that would have us with leftovers for a couple nights next week. I love pasta and had everything on hand to remake the Bake Penne that I have made several times. The beauty of this dish is you can use whatever pasta is on hand and this time I added some fresh, chopped baby spinach while the sauce was cooking. I also used fresh mushrooms tossed into the sauce to cook through instead of canned ones.

As I made this post I also realized I take really bad shots of casseroles. I guess a serving of all mixed up stuff is a tough plate to make look good. Regardless of how this looks it is delicious and makes 6-8 servings depending on how hungry you are. So be prepared for the awesome leftovers.
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment