Sunday, June 9, 2013

Baby Bella Pizza Bites

I love pizza! I love appetizers! I've made a recipe similar to this before. But, the difference here is that I had leftover cheese filling that I use for my stuffed jalapenos and needed to use it. Hence, a slightly different version.
  • 1 package baby bellas
  • pizza sauce
  • cheese mixture (1/2 cream cheese & 1/2 cheddar shreds), mixed well
  • onion, chopped
  • red bell, chopped

Remove the stem and discard (or save to make stock or use in a different dish). I also removed some of the gills and soft edge so I'd have more room for filling. Add some pizza sauce.

Sprinkle in some onion and red bell pepper.

Squeeze some of the cheese mixture over the top to coat.

Bake at 400 degrees until the cheese is melted and the mushrooms are hot all the way through. I used my toaster oven set at 400 for 20 minutes.


Let cool for a couple of moments and then dig in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment