- 1 pound small red potatoes, cut in half or quartered if necessary
- 2 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1 package Tofurky Italian chicken sausage, sliced 1-inch thick
- 1 large Vidalia onion, chopped
- 5-6 cloves garlic, smashed with the side of the knife
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced 1-inch squares
- 1 green bell pepper, diced 1-inch squares
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 2 cups zucchini, 1/2 inch thick and quartered
Heat oil in a large, deep non-stick skillet with a tight fitting lid on high heat add potatoes; season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. When the skillet starts to sizzle, reduce heat to low and cook with a tight lid on for about 20-25 minutes, shake the pan occasionally to prevent the potatoes from burning.
Remove the potatoes from the skillet and set aside. Add the sausage to the skillet and saute on medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally until browned, about 10 minutes. Remove the sausages from the skillet and set aside.
Season the onions, peppers, garlic and rosemary with salt and pepper. Add the vegetables to the skillet. Cook stirring occasionally until onions and peppers become slightly browned. Add zucchini and cook an additional 5 minutes, mixing as it cooks until cooked through.
Return the potatoes and sausage to the skillet and mix well.
Adjust salt and pepper as needed; cover and heat through (aobut 5 more minutes).