- 1 (1 lb) package Rising Moon Organics Butternut Squash Ravioli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inch piece of raw ginger, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium eggplant, chopped into 1/2-inch cubes, unpeeled
- 1 (14 oz) can organic coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons thai red curry paste
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Bangkok Padang Peanut Sauce
- salt and black pepper, to taste
Add the pepper and eggplant to the pan. Stir fry until tender, about 15-20 minutes.
In a medium bowl, stir together the coconut milk, red curry paste, peanut butter, Padang Sauce and brown sugar.
Pour into the pan with the veggies and cook until heated through.
Add salt and black pepper to taste. Cook the ravioli in the boiling water until tender. Drain and mix in with the veggies and peanut sauce.
Taste and adjust salt and pepper if necessary.