- 1 large Vidalia onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 poblano chiles or green bell peppers, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 package Tofurky kielbasa sausages, cut on a diagonal into 3-inch pieces
- Spicy Mustard
- 1 package sauerkraut
- crusty bread
Place a 16x12" sheet of heavy-duty foil on a large rimmed baking sheet. I used a sheet that would fit in my toaster oven since it's still so hot right now. Toss onion and chiles with oil in a large bowl; season generously with salt and pepper. Mound vegetables in center of prepared baking sheet.
Place sausages on top of the vegetables.
Place another large sheet of foil over. Fold and crimp all edges tightly to form a sealed packet.
Preheat oven to 350°. Bake until onions and peppers are softened about 25 minutes.(Be careful opening the foil it's full of steam.) Alternatively, cook on the grill about the same amount of time.