- 2 medium broccoli crowns (cut into bite sized florets)
- 1/4 large red onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 Gardein Chick'n Scallopini, slightly thawed and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons Chilli Garlic Sauce (I like hot, if you aren't use less)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 3/4 cup cold water
In a small bowl add all the sauce ingredients, mix well and set aside.
Wash and cut broccoli in to small florets, slice the onions and set aside.
Heat oil in a skillet, add onions and garlic and stir fry for a minute.
Cut each chick'n piece in half and then slice into strips.
Add chicken to skillet and mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes til chick'n starts to brown.
Add broccoli, stir fry for 2-3 minutes. (I added 1-2 tablespoons water and covered the skillet to help the broccoli steam.)
Stir the sauce and add it to the skillet. Stir-fry - stirring frequently utnil the sauce is thick and glossy.
Serve hot. Next time I'm going to serve this over some rice.