Monday, September 17, 2012

Purple Monster Smoothie

Tay and I saw Ree Drummond make this on the Food Network and she insisted we try it.  I knew she wouldn't drink it but Jack and I thought it was delicious. Tay routinely asks for this smoothie and has actually began taking a few sips before she's "full". Below is the vegan version that we make.
  • 1 cup blueberries, frozen
  • 1 cup green grapes
  • 8 strawberries, unhulled, frozen
  • 1 banana
  • 1 cup soy yogurt
  • 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
  • 2 tablespoons agave, or more to taste
  • Ice

Put the blueberries, grapes, strawberries, banana, yogurt, milk, honey and ice into blender.

Blend until smooth.

Serve immediately. 

If I have protein powder on hand I usually add about 2 servings while this is blending.
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment