- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 vidalia onion, diced
- 1/2 cup shitake mushrooms, diced
- 1 small fresh jalapeno, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 links Field Roast Chorizo
- 1 can black beans, (I had dried beans I'd already cooked) rinsed and drained
- 1 can red enchilada sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 6-10 tortillas
- 1 cup Daiya cheddar shreds
Preheat oven to 350. Saute peppers, mushrooms, onion and garlic in oil until veggies are soft.
Add chorizo, beans and spices. Cook for 2 minutes then turn off heat.
Pour enchilada sauce in a shallow plate. Line up the plate of enchilada sauce, the bean veggie mixture and a 9x13 dish.
Dip the tortillas into the sauce, covering each side.
Place the veggie mixture in the center of the tortillas and roll up.
Place the enchiladas, seam side down in the casserole dish. Pour any leftover enchilada sauce over the enchiladas, add any leftover filling sprinkled across the top and then add the cheese.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Garnish with whatever condiments you like or have on hand. I used an avocado and Toffuti Sour Cream. Enjoy!!