- 2 9-inch flour tortillas
- 2 Gardein Crispy Chick'n Fillets (save the sauce packs for something else)
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1 medium shallot, chopped
- 1/2 cup lettuce, spinach, or mixed greens
- 1/2 cup Diaya cheddar shredds
- 2 tablespoons or more Franks RedHot Wings 'Hot Buffalo' Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Ranch dressing (I used homemade from a recipe I found on someone else's blog)
Prepare chicken in skillet according to package directions.
Let it cool for a bit and then slice into strips.
Add the hot sauce to a bowl, toss in the chicken and mix well.
Spread about 1 tablespoon ranch on each tortilla.
Add chicken strips to the tortilla.
Top with tomato, shallots and cheese.
Roll up and enjoy!