Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Buffalo Chick'n Wraps

If there is anything I kind of miss eating vegan these days it's chicken wings.. I know, I know... there was just something so yummy that appealed to me back then. Well have I found an awesome substitute, the flavor is spot on!!!! This uses one of my favorite products: Gardein! Let's get this ready for a football game! Serves 2.
  • 2 9-inch flour tortillas
  • 2 Gardein Crispy Chick'n Fillets (save the sauce packs for something else)
  • 1 Roma tomato, chopped
  • 1 medium shallot, chopped
  • 1/2 cup lettuce, spinach, or mixed greens
  • 1/2 cup Diaya cheddar shredds
  • 2 tablespoons or more Franks RedHot Wings 'Hot Buffalo' Sauce
  • 2 tablespoons Ranch dressing (I used homemade from a recipe I found on someone else's blog)

Prepare chicken in skillet according to package directions.

Let it cool for a bit and then slice into strips.

Add the hot sauce to a bowl, toss in the chicken and mix well.

Spread about 1 tablespoon ranch on each tortilla.

Add chicken strips to the tortilla.

Top with tomato, shallots and cheese.

Add lettuce.

 Roll up and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment