- 1 package Gardein Porkless bites (save the sweet & sour packet for something else)
- 1/2 head Savoy cabbage (or whatever kind you have), cut into l"- slices
- 1/2 large sweet onion, halved and then sliced into half moons
- 1-2 tablespoons Canola oil
- 2 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 3-4 tablespoons chili garlic paste
Let the Gardein sit out while you get all the other ingredients ready, Then cut each bite in half. Letting it partially thaw makes this much easier.
Large shreds of cabbage and half moons of onion.
Oil shimmering in the wok.
Add the porkless bites to the wok and gently stir now and then til they begin to brown.
Add cabbage and onion and stir-fry 2-3 minutes. Toss in the sauces and give it a good stir.
Enjoy!! Serves 3-4.