- 2 small to medium sized zucchini, sliced into half moons
- 1 yellow squash, sliced into half moons
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, sliced into half moons
- 3/4 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large handful of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3-4 cloves garlic, sliced
- seasonings (salt, pepper and whatever you like)
Add a good splash of olive oil to a large non-stick skillet. Once warm toss in all the veggies, except the garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 7-8 minutes.
Then I added this seasoning that was a Christmas gift from my lovely friend, Michelle. I used about 1 tablespoon and add the sliced garlic. This is very flavorful and not overly hot.
Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until veggies are done, but still hold their shape. Do not overcook it.