- 2 links Field Roast Chorizo
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package Beyond Meat Beefless Crumbles
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup pimento-stuffed green olives (I left mine whole because they were smallish, if you have really large olives cut them in half)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- pepper to taste
- Serve over rice
- Garnish with avocado, cilantro and lime
To a large skillet add a few tablespoons water, onions, bell pepper and salt, cook until tender, about 8 minutes.
Add cubed chorizo and toss until chorizo is warm.
Add crumbles, stir well and cook about 3 minutes.
Add garlic, cumin, chili powder, cloves, allspice and bay leaf. Cook and stir about 1 minute.
Add olives, brine and raisins.
Simmer uncovered about 8 minutes. Stir often.