- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 package Gardein Teriyaki Chick'n Strips, save the sauce packet for later
- 3 cups no chicken broth
- 1/2 roasted Hatch green chile or a 4 ounce can of green chiles
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 medium Yukon gold potatoes, diced into small bite-sized cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Heat soup pot over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup water and sweat the garlic and onion about 2-3 minutes.
While these sweat, cut the chick'n strips into bite sized pieces.
Add chick'n and stir well.
Add the chickenless broth and the remaining ingredients.
Simmer over medium heat until vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes. Serve hot!