- 12 ounces linguine
- 3 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (32-ounce) container vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup frozen edamame
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup nooch (nutritional yeast)
Place the pasta in the bottom of a large deep skillet.
Scatter the tomatoes, asparagus, yellow squash, onion and garlic over the pasta.
Add the broth, oil and salt and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, stirring frequently, until the pasta is tender, 7-9 minutes. Add the edamame and heat through.
Remove from the heat; stir in the basil and sprinkle with the cheese.