- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 green onions, minced (white and green parts)
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated pepper
- 1 large tomato, diced and seeded
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 package (8 ounces) Toffuti cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Toffuti sour cream
- 1 cup Daiya Pepper Jack shreds
- 1 green onion for top of cheese chopped
- Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- Tortilla chips or raw vegetables for serving
Add the cream cheese, sour cream, tomato, green chilies, jalapeno pepper and cumin to the green onion mixture. Stir to combine until mixed thoroughly combined. Stir in half of the cheese.
Pour into a greased baking dish.
Top with remaining cheese and the green onions.
Bake at 425 for 20 - 25 minutes until hot and bubbly. Top should be lightly browned.
Garnish with fresh cilantro.
Serve with chips or raw vegetables