- 1 package Gardein Beefless Ground
- 1 package low-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste mixed with 1 can of water
- 1 can (15 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chilies
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 cup Daiya cheddar shreds
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
Preheat oven to 400°F. Stir all ingredients except for cheese and tortilla chips into a large skillet on medium-high heat.
Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Spoon into 2-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with cheese and tortilla chips.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve with assorted toppings, if desired. I used cubed avocado, Toffuti sour cream and pickled jalapeno slices.