- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon canola oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 package Beyone Meat Chicken Strips, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons Bragg's liquid aminos, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 small sweet onion, chopped
- 2/3 cup no-chicken chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts, chopped
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons canola oil and sesame oil to pan; swirl to coat. Combine chicken strips, 1 tablespoon Bragg's, garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper in a bowl; toss to coat. Add chicken mixture to pan; cook 6 minutes or until chicken begins to brown, stirring frequently.
Remove chicken from pan. Add remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons canola oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add broccoli and bell pepper to pan; cook 3 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon Bragg's, chicken broth, and cornstarch in a bowl.
Add chicken mixture and broth mixture to pan. Bring to a boil; cook 2 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken, stirring occasionally.
Spoon 1/2 cup rice mixture into each of 4 bowls; top each serving with about 1 1/2 cups chicken mixture. Sprinkle evenly with chopped peanuts.