- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 package Tofurky beer brats, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
In a 5 quart slow cooked, combine all ingredients except brats. Cook, covered on low 5-6 hours.
About 15 minutes before serving brown the brat circles in a non-sticket skillet sprayed with cooking spray until brown on both sides.
Ladle up a bowl of chili and top with browned brats.
Enjoy! Serve with some Frank's Hot Sauce for extra kick.