- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil to cook tofu and vegetables
- 1 box of fettucine
- 1 package extra firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 1-2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder (or fresh ginger if you have it, I was out)
- 1/2 large Vidalia onion, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small head of broccoli, chopped
- 3/4 cup Bangkok Peanut Sauce
Boil water and cook pasta. Once the pasta is done add 1/4 cup peanut sauce and give it a good stir, set aside.
While the pasta is cooking: Stir fry cubes of tofu in oil over high heat in a non-stick skillet along with the soy sauce and black pepper for seasoning. When tofu is browned remove from pan and set aside.
In same pan, stir fry the vegetables (you may need to add a little more oil) along with onion, garlic and ginger until tender.
Add the tofu and sauce to the vegetables.