- 2-4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 package Gardein szechuan beefless strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 carrots, thinly diagonally sliced
- 3 1/2 cups broccoli florets (8 ounces)
- 6 green onions, cut in long thin strips
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- sauce pack from the Gardein, thawed
- 1 15 ounce cancannellini beans
- cooked rice of your choice
|from the Gardein website, forgot to include in my pic|
|my ingredients sans the beefless strips|
In a large wok heat 1-2 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef, garlic, and ginger until beef is browned, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from skillet and set aside.
Heat remaining oil. Add carrots and broccoli; cook and stir 3 minutes.
Add green onions; cook 1 minute more.
In a measuring cup add orange juice, soy sauce, crushed red pepper and sauce packet from the Gardein; mix well.
Add cooked beef and beans to the wok; cook until heated through. I added a tablespoon of water and put a lid on the wok so it would steam/stir-fry really fast.
Pour on the sauce and stir well.
Makes 4 servings.