- 1/2 cup Braggs (my dish was a little salty so you may want to use less braggs and add something else, broth, water, etc for the extra liquid)
- 1 tablespoon Sirachi
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 2/3 box fettucini noodles
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (or oil of your choice)
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
In a medium bowl combine all sauce ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add celery, onion and bell pepper. Cook 5-6 minutes.
Add cabbage, carrots and mushrooms to skillet. Saute for another 2-3 minutes.
Dump pasta into a large bowl.
Add veggies to the pasta and toss well.
Pour sauce into bowl and combine well.