- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 pound asparagus
- 5-6 baby bellas, cubed
- 8 ounces tempeh cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped - not too small, you want a good mouth sized piece
- 2 teaspoons Braggs
- 3 - 4 Tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups soy milk (or your favorite milk alternative)
- 1 tablespoon sriracha, put the bottle on the table to add more! I did
In a steamer basket over boiling water add potatoes and tempeh and until the potatoes are fork tender (anywhere from 5-10 minutes depending on how large the pieces are.)
While that steams make your sauce: whisk the curry paste, soy sauce, coconut milk, siriracha and soy milk together in a medium sized bowl.
Snap off the tough woody ends of the asparagus spears and discard them. Chop the tender stalks into 1-2" pieces. Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Saute the asparagus, mushrooms and bell pepper for 3 - 4 minutes.
Add in the sauce mixture, potatoes and tempeh.
Bring to a boil and then immediately turn the heat down and simmer. Simmer for 5 - 10 minutes. Serve over cooked rice for a wonderful, filling one-pot wonder dish.