- 1 package steam-in-bag brown rice
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 3 cups spring mix salad greens
- Honey & Ginger salad dressing
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 4-5 radishes, sliced (depending on size)
- 2 tablespoons soy nuts
Prepare rice and edamame according to package directions. Set aside.
Grab two dinner plates. Divide rice between the two plates:
Next add a layer of the greens:
Top this with the steamed edamame:
Divide the mandarine oranges between the two salads:
Top with radish slices.
Sprinkle with soy nuts:
Finally add the dressing to your liking:
Dig in -- Yield: 2 servings.