- 1 teaspoons olive oil
- 16 ounces whole wheat gnocchi with sweet potato
- 1 medium vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 ounces organic baby spinach
- 1 can stewed tomatoes chopped
- 1 can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Diaya mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Cook gnocchi according to package directions, drain and set aside.
Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. a bowl. Add onion and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
Stir in water and garlic powder. Cover and cook 4 to 6 minutes, or until the onion is soft.
Add in spinach and cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes, until spinach start to wilt.
Stir in tomatoes, beans and pepper and bring to a simmer.
Stir in gnocchi and sprinkle with cheeses.
Cover and cook for 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.
Makes 6 servings. Enjoy.