- 1 package chicken style seitan, chopped
- 2 Chorizio Field Roast sausage links, crumbled
- 1 can (4 oz) diced green chilies
- 1 cup Tofutti sour cream
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy milk (we use Silk original)
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 3 scallions, sliced (white and greens parts)
- 1-1/2 cups vegan cheddar and/or vegan Pepper Jack cheese, shredded, divided (I used Diaya)
- 2 cans Mexican Green Salsa (I got out 3 cans - see pic but 2 was plenty)
- whole wheat flour tortillas (I cooked these in the toaster oven - it's so hot outside - so I only made 4)
Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl, combine seitan, Field Roast, chilies, cilantro, sour cream, almond milk, and 1/2 cup of the cheese.
Pour 1 can of the green salsa on the bottom of a 9x9″ baking pan. Spread evenly.
Fill each tortilla with about 3-4 tablespoons of the enchilada filling and fold over to make a burrito.
Lay folded side down. Pour the other can of salsa over the enchiladas.
Sprinkle rest of cheese on top, then layer on green onions and olives.
Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
I like to shred some lettuce and add a little sour cream and jalapenos as a side when I make Mexican style food. It gives you that fresh crunch of the lettuce and I love the heat of the jalapenos. Enjoy!