- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, grated ( I had a jar of it that I had purchased)
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 pound broccoli florets
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 4 tablespoons Thai Chili Sauce
- 4 tablespoons Braggs
- 3 tablespoons Agave
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- rice, cooked according to package directions (I used Jasamine)
- toasted sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
Prepare rice according to directions on package
Heat canola oil in a large skillet or work over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and scallions and stir fry for 2-3 minutes, until fragrant.
Add the broccoli, mushrooms and bell peppers and stir fry for another 6-7 minutes, until vegetables begin to get tender and are bright in color. But don't overcook.
Combine the Thai chili sauce, agave and sesame oil in a small pour.
Pour the sauce mixture over the vegetables and stir fry for another minute to combine, stirring to mix it all up.
|this pic looks blurry but it's the steam coming off the veggies|