- 6 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 cup Padang Peanut Sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) jar carrot baby food
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package broccoli slaw mix
- 1 cup snow peas cut into 4ths
- 1 package Gardein Beefless tips
Cook pasta according to package directions; reserve 1/2 cup water, drain, return to pan. Using kitchen scissors, snip pasta in small pieces. Cover; keep warm. In a bowl whisk together peanut sauce and carrot baby food; set aside.
In a wok or large nonstick skillet stir-fry beefless tips, ginger, broccoli slaw and snow peas in hot oil over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add peanut sauce mixture to skillet. Stir to coat vegetables. Cook and stir 2 minutes more. Add pasta. Using tongs, toss to coat.