- 16 ounces Penne
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Fire-Roasted diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped or cut into thin strips
- 1 package Gardein Chick'n Scallopini, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) Diaya shredded mozzarell
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. This is where you could go ahead and add the spinach if you want to cook everything in one pan.
Add tomatoes and basil; cook 2 minutes.
Add chicken; simmer for 5 minutes.
Toss with pasta and mozzarella cheese.
Season to taste with salt and cracked black pepper. Serve immediately.
I cooked the spinach in a little olive oil.
Then once it was wilted add a few sliced garlic cloves.
Once it's nice and wilted serve it as a side dish.