- 1 package Tofu crumbles (whatever brand you prefer)
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 15-ounce can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 4-ounce can diced green chili peppers
- 8-ounces Toffuti sour cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 10-ounce can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup Daiya shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
In a large skillet cook the onion, chili powder, and cumin until onion is tender.
Stir pinto beans and undrained chili peppers and crumbles, stir well and set aside.
In a small mixing bowl stir together sour cream, flour, and garlic powder until combined; set aside.
Place half of the tortillas in the bottom of a lightly greased 2-quart rectangular baking dish, cutting to fit if necessary.
Top with half of the meat mixture.
Then half of the sour cream mixture.
Then half of the enchilada sauce.
Cover dish with foil. Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly. (sorry no pic)
Uncover; sprinkle with cheese and bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
Serves 6-8. Enjoy