Sunday, February 20, 2011

Food and no pics!

So - I've made a few things that are not blog worthy  :-(  in my humble opinion. I've made a few things that I didn't take pics of and I'll just have to make them again so I CAN blog them. However, I've made some awesome food from other blogger's - so here is that food list:
  • Diablo dogs: OH MY GOSH -- you have to try these. The dog, the jalapeno, the onion, the chili, so messy delicious. The cheese sauce (supposedly taste like Cheez Whiz) is AWESOME!!!!! It would be great on a big plate of nachos.
  • Skinny Bitch Caesar Salad Dressing -- yummy -- it's very very close to the real thing. We enjoyed our Caesar Salad with Spaghetti and non-meat balls.We'll be making this again.
  • Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Potatoes -  I didn't have garlic olive oil, but I tossed garlic into the mixture before roasting it all in the oven. These are DELICIOUS!!! Served with collards and black-eyed peas, it was a wonderful vegetable dinner.
Look for a post soon for a BBQ Tofu and Collard Wraps like they serve at The Flying Biscuit courtesy of The Bad Vegan. UMMMMM.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment