- 3 ounces Toffuti cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup green salsa
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1 package Beyond Meat Grilled Strips (Chick'n), chopped
- 1 cup Daiya PepperJack Shreds
- 12 (more or less) small flour tortillas
- Sea Salt
- Garnish: salsa, sour cream, guac, whatever you want to dip these babies in)
Add cilantro, green onions, chick'n and pepperjack, combine well.
Place 2-3 tablespoons of mixture on the lower third of a tortilla and roll up as tight as you can.
Place tortillas seam side down on the baking sheet. Spray the tops of the tortillas lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with sea salt on top.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until they begin to turn golden brown.
Serve with suggested garnishes.