- 12 ounces pasta (I used twisted elbows, but rotini would work nicely)
- 1 cup Toffuti vegan sour cream
- 3/4 cup Just Mayo vegan mayo
- 1 package vegetable soup mix (Knorr brand was vegan)
- 3 green onion, sliced
- 1 can water packed artichokes (I used a can of quartered hearts)
- 4 cups lightly packed, chopped fresh spinach
Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. While it's cooking in a large bowl combine sour cream, mayo and dry soup mix.
Drain artichokes and add them to the sauce. Fold in the remaining ingredients.
Add the drained pasta. Toss well.
Refrigerate for 1 hour to let flavors marry, before serving.
I served this with a big, juicy sliced tomato.