- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 3 cups Better Than Bouillon no-chicken broth (3 cups water with 1 tablespoon bouillon)
- 1 package (8 ounce) baby bellas, quartered
- 1 package Gardein Beefless Tips, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 6 new potatoes, cubed into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon Hatch Roasted Chilies (I roasted these during the summer and froze them in ice cube trays -- they are hot as hell)
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 1 cup water
Brown Gardein Beefless Tips in a small amount of oil and set aside.
Saute onion and garlic in 1 cup of broth until soft.
Add mushrooms and cook until most liquid is evaporated.
Add seasoning, stir well.
Add flour and stir to combine. Stir constantly about 1 minute to cook out the flour taste.
Slowly add the remaining broth, water, tomatoes and potato. Stir well.
Add the chiles.
Taste - add extra salt and pepper if needed. Garnish with sour cream if desired.