- 1⁄2 cup AP flour
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package Gardein Beefless Tips, thawed, and halved
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 4-1⁄2 cups low-sodium vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1-1⁄2 cups dry red wine
- 3 carrots, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 8 ounce package baby bella mushrooms, halved (or quartered if large)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
Add the beef and toss to coat.
Heat the coconut oil in a 4- to 6-quart stockpot over medium heat. Add the beef mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute.
Stir in the bay leaf, stock, wine, Worcestershire, potatoes, onions and carrots. Increase the heat to high, bring to a boil, and reduce to a simmer.
Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the mushrooms and peas; cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
Taste to see if you need more salt or pepper.