- 1 package Gardein beefless ground
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups salsa
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 corn tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 1/4 cups of frozen corn
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups Daiya PepperJack cheese
- Garnish: shredded lettuce, sour cream, pickled jalapenos, scallions, cilantro
In a large skillet, cook Gardein and onion over medium heat until onion is translucent.
Stir in the salsa, beans, corn, sour cream, taco seasoning and cumin.
Spoon a generous layer of meat mixture on bottom of 2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
Place a layer of tortillas on top of meat mixture. You may have to cut them to fit your dish.
Layer with half of the meat mixture, and cheese and another layer of tortillas. Then top with more grated cheese.
Cover with foil that has been sprayed with cooking spray and bake at 400° for 25 minutes, or until hot & bubbly.
Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Garnish with your choice garnishes.