- 1 package Gardein beefless tips (defrosted 15 minutes), cut each tip in half
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 cup carrot, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite sized chunks
- 1/2 large sweet onion, sliced into vertical strips
- 3 scallions, sliced
- rice or rice noodles as accompaniment
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted, for garnish, optional
In a small bowl, combine garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, hoisin sauce and sriracha.
Be sure to cut each beefless tip in half.
Transfer mixture to a heavy duty plastic Ziploc bag and add Gardein beefless tips (already halved). Seal bag and transfer to the refrigerator. Marinate 2-3 hours, turning occasionally to ensure all pieces are covered.
Cut your carrots and celery on the diagonal to make them pretty and give them more surface area. I sliced my onion in half vertically and then made slices of it and chunk-ed the bell pepper.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil. Add marinade and Gardein beefless tips mixture. Cook about 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Stir in veggies and cook an additional 3-5 minutes until vegetables are softened but still crispy.
Remove from heat. Serve over rice or rice noodles and top with scallions. Garnish with sesame seeds, if you like.