- 2 tablespoons Earth Balance
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium carrot, sliced thinly
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 leaves kale, stem removed, sliced
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 low sodium vegetable broth cube
- 3 ounces spaghetti (or other thin) noodle, broken into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups water (or more depending or your taste)
In a medium saucepan melt the Earth Balance, cook carrots and garlic about one minute. Add water, soy sauce, vegetable broth cube, ginger, kale, pepper and noodles.
Simmer until noodles are done and kale is tender. Stir in miso paste and serve.