- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 1/2 dry roasted peanuts
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and cut into large slices
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- One 1/2-inch slice of fresh ginger, peeled and quartered
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 12 ounces fettuccine noodles
- Garnish: sliced scallions, chopped cilantro, and lime halves
In a large pot start the water boiling to make your pasta. Cook pasta according to pasta directions. While the pasta cooks prepare the sauce.
To your food processor bowl add all the ingredients except the pasta and garnish.
Pulse until the pepper and garlic is minced.
When the pasta is ready, drain and rinse under cold water; pat dry.
Toss the noodles with the dressing, top with garnishes and serve. I served this with a quick miso soup (recipe coming soon!)