- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large Vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
Garnishes: shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, chopped scallions, hot sauce, chopped cilantro, sliced jalapenos, avocado, etc.(somehow I either forgot to take an ingredients pic, or accidentally deleted it!!!)
Add the remaining ingredients, stirring to combine.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or more until thoroughly heated.
Ladle soup into bowls. Top with garnishes of your choice (we chose scallions and lots of Frank's Hot Sauce) and enjoy!