- 1 package Gardein Beefless Tips, (defrosted)
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil , divided
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup edamame peas, I used frozen and just sat aside til needed
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can baby corn, drained
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced
- 1 large carrots, sliced
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced - I used baby bellas
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup agave
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 scallions, diced for garnish
Slice each piece of Gardein in half and put in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon sesame oil, cornstrach and 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce. Toss well and set aside.
Start your water to cook the pasta. Cook according 1 minute less than the package directions indicate, drain, add 1 tablespoon sesame oil and toss well. This will keep the pasta from sticking together.
Heat a large wok or non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon sesame oil and shake to coat. Add ginger and garlic; cook for 30 seconds.
Add all of the veggies and stir fry until they are tender but still crisp. Remove vegetables and set aside.
Add 1 tablespoon sesame oil to the pan, coat the bottom. Add the Gardein and marinade and stir fry for about 4 minutes. You want it nice brown on the outside. Remove the Gardein and place over the veggies that are setting aside.
|I had already removed most of the Gardein when I remembered to take a pic!|
Stir in your noodles and increase the heat slightly. Toss and cook for no more than 2 minutes.
Now, stir in the Gardein and vegetables. Cook for around 1 minute.
Sprinkle with the scallions and enjoy!