- 3 cans (14 oz each) vegetable broth
- 1 jar (16 oz) Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, drained (if frozen you don't need to thaw)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 5 oz elbow noodles (or whatever you have, uncooked
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
In 4-quart Dutch oven, heat broth to boiling. Stir in remaining ingredients except pasta.
Return to a boil, add pasta.
Cook according to the length of time suggested on your package of pasta. My elbows required about 6 minutes.
Fast, yummy and warms you up from the inside out!